Comprehensive and easy to read, Weedon’s Skin Pathology Essentials, 2nd Edition, by Ronald B. Johnston, MD, provides a superb overview of key diagnoses in dermatopathology and is ideal for quickly looking up practical problems in the recognition and diagnosis of skin lesions both clinically and histologically. Thousands of illustrations, an accessible format, and cross references to the encyclopedic and authoritative Weedon’s Skin Pathology, 4th Edition, make this a must-have reference for pathologists and dermatologists in practice and in training.
- More than 3,300 color histopathologic and clinical images
- provide complete visual coverage of key diagnostic points for dermatological entities
- Numerous summary tables and diagnostic algorithms
guide you to the most likely diagnosis and set of differential diagnoses for numerous inflammatory and neoplastic skin conditions.
- More illustrations
- of rare conditions and unusual manifestations, and
- in the Tumors, Infections, and Infestations sections.