Prepare for success on the thoracic imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Thoracic Imaging: A Core Review, 2nd Edition, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
- Features questions in all exam areas, including imaging basics, normal anatomy, ICU radiographs, pulmonary pathology, pleural disease, vascular diseases relevant to thoracic imaging, and trauma.
- Questions accompanied with 1 or 2 high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
- Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.