Now in its tenth edition, The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures has been the definitive, market-leading guide to clinical nursing skills for over three decades. This internationally best-selling title sets the gold standard for nursing care; providing the procedures, rationale, and guidance required by qualified nurses to deliver clinically effective, patient-focused care with expertise and confidence.
With over two-hundred detailed procedures, this comprehensive manual presents the evidence and underlying theory alongside full-colour illustrations and photographs, and includes coverage of infection prevention and control, perioperative care, wound management, nutrition, diagnostic testing, discharge, medicines management, and much more. Loved and trusted by millions for over thirty years, The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures continues to be a truly indispensable guide for nursing practice.
- Written by nurses for nurses
- Empowers nurses to become informed, skilled practitioners
- Reflects current procedures and changes in modern adult nursing practice
- All procedures are supported by up to date evidence, including detailed rationales for each step of each procedure
- Considers the clinical governance around the procedures and nursing practice
NEW to the Tenth Edition:
- Each chapter is linked to the NMC 2018 ‘Future Nurse: Standards of Proficiency for Registered Nurses’ guidance
- Includes a brand-new chapter on ‘Self Care and Wellbeing,’ helping nurses to care for themselves emotionally and physically
The Royal Marsden Manual is also available online, fully searchable, and annotatable. www.rmmonline.co.uk