Reinforce your understanding of maternity and pediatric nursing with this practical study guide! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Maternal Child Nursing Care, 7th Edition, this workbook provides a variety of exercises and activities to help you review essential concepts, apply your knowledge, and learn to think critically. New to this edition are clinical judgment and Next Generation NCLEX-RN® (NGN) examination-style questions to help you prepare for success on the NGN and in nursing practice.
- Clinical Judgment and Next Generation NCLEX® examination-style questions help students to apply concepts in solving problems, make decisions concerning care management, answer patients’ questions, and prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Review questions help students test their level of knowledge and understanding of key concepts with matching, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, short answer, and multiple-choice questions.
- Learning Key Terms sections include matching and fill-in-the-blank questions, reinforcing students’ ability to understand and remember important terminology.
- Perforated pages make it easy for students to turn in Study Guide activities as graded assignments.
- Answer key at the end of the bookincludesanswers to all questions.
- NEW! Updated content throughout corresponds to the new features and chapters in the Maternal Child Nursing Care, 7th Edition text.