- Broad coverage of radiologic science topics includes radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, and radiation protection, with special topics including mammography, fluoroscopy, spiral computed tomography, and cardiovascular interventional procedures.
- Objectives, outlines, chapter introductions, and summaries organize information and emphasize the most important concepts in every chapter.
- Formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations provide a quick reference for frequently used information, and math equations are always followed by sample problems with direct clinical application.
- Key terms are bolded and defined at first mention in the text, with each bolded term included in the expanded glossary.
- Math formulas are highlighted in special shaded boxes for quick reference.
- Penguin icons in shaded boxes represent important facts or bits of information that must be learned to understand the subject.
- End-of-chapter questions help students review the material with definition exercises, short-answer questions, and calculations.
- Student workbook reinforces understanding with worksheets that complement the content covered in the text. Available separately.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest curriculum standards outlined by the ARRT® and ASRT.
- NEW! All images are digital, following current radiology practice.
- NEW! Updated radiation protection standards and units of measurement are incorporated throughout the text.
- NEW! Streamlined physics and math sections focus on the essential content to ensure student technologists are prepared to take the ARRT® exam and have the background needed to perform well in the clinical environment.
- NEW! Increased alignment of chapter objectives with the ASRT core curriculum helps students focus on need-to-know content in preparation for the Registry exam and for clinical success.
You can buy this product with a few simple clicks and have the file in your user profile forever.
AUTHORS: Stewart C. Bushong ScD FACR FACMP(Author)
Shipping & Delivery