This newly revised title helps you incorporate the very latest in cosmeceuticals into your busy practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, this book focuses on procedural how-to’s and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade-so you can refine and hone your skills.and expand your repertoire. This new edition includes a bonus DVD.
- Contains valuable advice from board-certified dermatologist Zoe Diana Draelos, MD to help you make the best possible recommendations for your patients.
- Provides a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they appear in practice so you can visualize techniques clearly.
- Includes a new chapter dedicated to the future of cosmeceuticals to keep you completely current.
- Adds a new DVD containing patient consultations for additional guidance.
- Features new uses for botanicals.