Blepharoplasty, the latest topic to publish in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology series, covers all the bases. All the standard procedures are described in full detail, a pearls section gives advice on common problems and how to manage them. A DVD-ROM is included which clearly demonstrates the use of these techniques and how to get the best results.
- Covers the latest procedures to perform Blepharoplasty.
- Provides the “tricks of the trade” of practically minded, technically skilled, hands-on clinicians.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling you to improve your technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Comprehensive DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts’ hints and tips.