Pediatric Imaging: Case Review is a quick review of common or rare but classic pediatric cases that tests your knowledge of pediatric imaging. Featuring updated pediatric body and pediatric neuro-imaging cases from fetus to young adolescents, this case review book includes over 300 images and 600 all-new multiple-choice questions, providing residents and radiologists with a current review of key pediatric imaging information.
- Images and descriptions address most common/classic, as well as several rare but critical entities of pediatric radiology in a single source.
- Distinguish between common and rare diagnoses with case studies organized into ”Opening Round,” ”Fair Game,” and ”Challenge” sections that present varying levels of difficulty and occurrences.
- Features completely updated cases throughout — including new cases on congenital heart disease — and over 300 new images.
- Expanded cases include advanced and state-of-the art imaging modalities (i.e.fetal MRI and CTA/MRA of the heart).
- Provides expanded coverage of radiation dose reduction, in addition to new patient management, physics, quality and safety, and non-interpretive skills content.
- 600 all-new multiple-choice questions are designed to mimic the format of core board and certification exams.
- Incorporates up-to-date disease classification systems (e.g. ISSVA 2014 of vascular anomalies).
Completely revised edition of the popular Case Review series with all new cases and superb quality accompanying images, organized anatomically for quick reference and board review.