Richly illustrated and comprehensive in scope, Obstetric Imaging, 2nd Edition, provides up-to-date, authoritative guidelines for more than 200 obstetric conditions and procedures, keeping you at the forefront of this fast-changing field. This highly regarded reference covers the extensive and ongoing advances in maternal and fetal imaging in a concise, newly streamlined format for quicker access to common and uncommon findings. Detailed, expert guidance, accompanied by superb, high-quality images, helps you make the most of new technologies and advances in obstetric imaging.
- Features more than 1,350 high-quality images, including 400 in color, and over 85 videos online.
- Helps you select the best imaging approaches and effectively interpret your findings with a highly templated, bulleted, at-a-glance organization.
- Reflects all the latest developments in the field, including genetics, open fetal surgery, fetal echocardiography, Zika virus, and 3D imaging, so you can provide the safest and most responsive care to both mother and fetus.
- Includes new chapters on Limbs and Bones Overview; Open Fetal Surgery; Biophysical Profile; Ultrasound Physics; Elastography; Doppler; MRI; Echogenic Bowel; Pregnancy of Unknown Location (PUL), Failed Pregnancy and Ectopic Pregnancy, Cesarean Scar Pregnancy; Cytomegalovirus (CMG), Rubella, Toxoplasmosis, Herpes, Varicella; and Congenital Syphilis; plus a new chapter on Zika Virus written by imaging experts from the “hot zone.”
- Keeps you up to date with the latest developments in multimodality imaging and optimizing diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound, 3D ultrasound, Doppler, MRI, elastography, image-guided interventions, and much more.