The only review book of its kind, David M. Yousem’s Non-Interpretive Skills prepares you for exam questions on every aspect of radiology that does not involve reading and interpreting images: communication, quality and safety, ethics, leadership, data management, business principles, analytics, statistics, and more. Ideal for residents and practitioners alike, this unique study tool contains hundreds of questions, answers, and rationales that cover the entire range of NIS content on the credentialing boards and MOC exams. Your exam preparation isn’t complete without it!
- Exclusive test preparation on every NIS area,
- including business, ethics, safety, quality improvement, resuscitation techniques, and medications used by radiologists.
- 600 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales
provide a practical and solid foundation for exams and clinical practice.
- Author David M. Yousem, MD, MBA and his colleagues at the Johns Hopkins Department of Radiology share years of expertise in radiology education, quality assurance, and business topics.
- A single, easy-to-use source for thorough review of the NIS topics you’ll encounter on exams and in your radiology practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.