Zero in on the most important neurologic and head and neck imaging knowledge with Neuroimaging: The Essentials! Ideal as an efficient learning tool for residents as well as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists, this radiology reference covers brain and spine neuroimaging as well as otolaryngologic imaging, putting indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
- Master nuances of imaging interpretation through a pattern-recognition approach.
- Apply the latest techniques for the assessment of traumatic brain injury; neoplastic, vascular, infectious, and inflammatory diseases of the brain; neurodegenerative and cognitive disorders; traumatic injuries, degenerative disorders, and neoplastic and vascular diseases of the spine; imaging of cystic lesions of the head and neck; imaging of the cranial nerves; evaluation of the acute neck, ventral and central skull base, and salivary, thyroid, and parathyroid glands; mucosal cancers; and much more.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls with valuable chapters on how to approach mimics and look-alikes.
- Successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives and superb imaging examples.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for exams with image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter and a 75 question self-assessment examination at the end of the text.