Increase your knowledge and improve your image interpretation skills using the proven and popular Case Review approach! This new edition contains 200 clinical cases with 800 radiographic images with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales – all organized by level of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of musculoskeletal imaging modalities. Accessible, thorough, and concise, Musculoskeletal Imaging is an ideal self-assessment tool for both certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams.
- Presents 200 unknown cases to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging with questions, answers, diagnoses, and additional commentary.
- Divides cases into three levels of difficulty, “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge,” so you can test yourself and monitor your progress.
- Reflects the official American Board of Radiology exam format and creates a daily practice environment to build test-taking confidence.
- Uses an accessible, user-friendly format for quick cover to cover reading.
- Covers the latest hot topics in musculoskeletal imaging including: compressive neuropathy, emergent musculoskeletal conditions, and secondary signs of ligamentous injury as well as metabolic diseases such as atypical femur fracture from chronic bisphosphonate use.
- Updated and expanded coverage
of the latest high-tech imaging procedures and modalities to help you stay abreast of recent advances and trends in musculoskeletal imaging.