- The leading MRI reference book and study guide.
- Now with a greater focus on the physics behind MRI.
- Offers, for the first time, equations and their explanations and scan tips.
- Brand new chapters on MRI equipment, vascular imaging and safety.
- Presented in full color, with additional illustrations and high-quality MRI images to aid understanding.
- Includes refined, updated and expanded content throughout, along with more learning tips and practical applications.
- Features a new glossary.
MRI in Practice is an important text for radiographers, technologists, radiology residents, radiologists, and other students and professionals working within imaging, including medical physicists and nurses.