- Elaborates pre- and postoperative guidelines in the intensive care of pediatric cardiac surgery patients.
- An indispensable book for the cardiothoracic, pediatric and intensive care residents involved in the acute management of children with heart disease.
- Addresses the need of a reference manual for general surgery and medicine residents while on rotation in the cardiac care unit.
- Comprehensive chapters provide simple solutions and explanations to clinical problems rather than offering detailed physiological explanations.
- Drugs and doses have been given in tables for easy reference at the point of care.
- A practical book that can be read at leisure and referred to at the bedside.
You can buy this product with a few simple clicks and have the file in your user profile forever.
PUBLICATION: Elsevier India
Shipping & Delivery