This must-have clinical reference, by Drs. Amy S. Paller and Anthony J. Mancini, provides practical, authoritative guidance for identification and management of all types of skin disorders seen in children and adolescents. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 5th Edition, is ideal for pediatricians, dermatologists, family practitioners and anyone who sees children with skin disorders – no matter what level of experience you may have.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise
- of two leaders in the field, who provide a clearly written, consistent approach throughout the text.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new
- in pediatric dermatology – from the neonate to the adolescent – with the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Recognize virtually any skin condition
you’re likely to see thanks to more than 1,000 high-quality color images, including over 300 brand new to this edition.
- Find the most appropriate therapy options
with updated evidence based guidance.
- Easily locate the information you need
with more quick-reference boxes and summary tables throughout the text.
Hurwitz provides the easiest access to the information you need to diagnose/treat the dermatologic ailments of your pediatric patients.