Highly practical, this book is the first in a series entitled Domestic Cat Behaviour Problems designed to help veterinary professionals and behaviorists understand the background behind common domestic cat behavior problems and provide various treatment strategies. The text in this volume covers feline problem elimination and marking behavior inside the home, outlining:
- Normal behavior
- The various underlying causes of feline house-soiling
- Prevention of unwanted behavior
- Recognition of potential trigger factors and warning signs
- How to identify contributory factors
- Practical treatment strategies
Brimming with sound practical advice, this book will be invaluable to veterinarians, veterinary nurses/technicians, clinical animal behaviorists, and those studying domestic cat behavior.