- Features questions in many exam areas, including genitourinary disease, image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, and medical ethics.
- Pairs multiple-choice questions with high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, and ultrasound images.
- Provides concise but detailed answers supplemented by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.