Effectively perform and interpret MR body imaging with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Fundamentals of Body MRI, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Christopher Roth and Sandeep Deshmukh, covers the essential concepts residents, fellows, and practitoners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series covers all common body MR imaging indications and conditions, while providing new content on physics and noninterpretive skills with an emphasis on quality and safety.
- More than 1,400 detailed MRI images and 100 algorithms and diagrams highlight key findings and help you grasp visual nuances of images you’re likely to encounter.
- All common body MR imaging content is covered, along with discussion of how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results.
- Newly streamlined format helps you retrieve important information more quickly.
- Extensively revised content on the liver, including new MRI contrast agents; new coverage of the spleen; and new safety tips and guidelines keep you up to date.
- New chapters on GI imaging, the prostate, and the male genitourinary system make this a one-stop reference to address the full range of body MRI.