Improve your knowledge and treat patients with confidence using today’s most advanced cosmeceutical treatments and expert guidance from author Zoe Diana Draelos, MD. Cosmeceuticals, 3rd Edition, a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, covers cutting-edge content, keeping you up to date with developments in this rapidly-moving field so you can offer your patients the latest cosmeceutical therapies with optimal results.
- Stay on top of more than “just the basics” concerning cosmetics and skin care and deliver the state-of-the-art expertise your patients are looking for.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Learn new uses for botanicals, including soy and green tea, as well as vitamin antioxidants, peptides, growth factors, and stem cells.
- View videos online and see, step by step, how cosmeceuticals can make a difference in treating wrinkles and fine lines, facial redness, dry skin, and acne.
- Find what you need quickly with new summaries and keypoints at the start of each chapter.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.