- NEW ! The latest ARRT and ASRT standards are incorporated to fully prepare students for the registry exam.
- NEW! Up-to-date content on patient radiation dosing includes methods to reduce doses, such as adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASIR) and factors associated with expanded MDCT that contribute to the dose.
- EXPANDED! The book’s robust online student resources now include new audio flashcards, a new audio glossary, and new animations, as well as an image bank and exam simulator.
- Clinical Application boxes use real-life scenarios to illustrate and explain concepts.
- In-text learning aids , including key terms, key concepts boxes, review questions, an end-of-the book glossary, and recommended readings, reinforce learning.
- Examples of Exam Protocols summarize appropriate protocols and procedures for examining major anatomical areas.
- CT Cross-Sectional Slices, accompanied by shaded diagrams and a reference image, appear in the Cross-Sectional Anatomy section.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
You can buy this product with a few simple clicks and have the file in your user profile forever.
AUTHORS: Lois Romans BA RT (R) (CT)(Author)
Shipping & Delivery