After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss standard imaging techniques to identify irreversible ishemic injury and the ischemic core.
- Discuss the techniques for perfusion imaging.
- Identify the critical Neuroimaging techniques and findings for decision-making in patient presenting with acute stroke.
Lectures and Speakers
- Ischemic Core Imaging: To Treat or Not to Treat—Jeremy J. Heit, MD, PhD
- Perfusion Imaging: Technique and Pitfalls—Anthony D. Kuner, MD
- Thrombectomy Imaging Algorithms—Arindam Rano Chatterjee, MD
- Is the Radiologist Needed in the Era of AI—Achala Vagal, MD