CDT 2020 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team helps staff understand the complexities of dental procedure codes and gain the skills to code more accurately and efficiently.
A self-guided training tool, it provides:
- 100 coding scenarios
- 175 coding Q&A based on inquiries the ADA has received from dentists and their teams
- A chapter that explains 2020 code changes in detail.
Coding Companion is organized by category of service and includes 3 appendices:
- CDT 2020 Code to ICD (Diagnosis) Code Crosswalk
- A Guide to Reporting D4346
- Guide to Dental Procedures Reported with Area of the Oral Cavity or Tooth Anatomy (or both), and a numeric index by CDT code
Ideal for use with CDT 2020, the Coding Companion helps increase coding knowledge and is a great resource for new and experienced team members. Includes full-color diagrams in a spiral bound format with access to the online e-Book.