Botulinum Toxin, a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, helps you keep up with the growing demand for non-invasive procedures and provide the optimum results your patients expect. Evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade equip you to successfully incorporate the very latest botulinum injection techniques into your busy practice!
- Offer your patients the best care and avoid pitfalls. Evidence-based findings and practical tips equip you with the knowledge you need to recommend and discuss the most effective treatment options with your patients.
- Know how to vary your technique for patients with darker skin types, and learn alternate approaches used internationally.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations, photographs, and procedural videos depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest botulinum injection techniques with 25 new chapters and the unmatched guidance of expert contributors – many new to this edition.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques and topics through new coverage of treatment of masseter hypertrophy with botulinum toxin; darker skin and fillers; therapeutic uses of the botulinum toxins; and comparisons of botulinum toxins and their future in dermatology.
- See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
“The strength of the book is its completeness and clarity in the descriptions and rationales for injection placement for facial and neck rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis. Videos demonstrating the techniques of injection can be accessed using a code provided with the purchase of the book.
This is an excellent resource for both novices and experts in botulinum toxin usage. It is the only book that I have seen in which every chapter addresses the differences in doses and particular characteristics among the different botulinum toxin preparations.” – Patricia Wong, MD(Stanford University Medical Center) Doody 4 stars