Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Part of the popular Biopsy Interpretation Series, Biopsy Interpretation of the Skin: Primary Non-Lymphoid Cutaneous Neoplasia, Second Edition, is a concise, practical resource with a strong focus on diagnosis. It offers guidelines on how and when to biopsy the skin and provides superb coverage of common and uncommon non-lymphoid neoplasms of the skin. Focusing on the daily tasks and needs of the general pathologist, this updated Second Edition is an excellent bench reference and education resource for the interpretation of the most common skin biopsies.
- Incorporates recent advances in the biology of skin cancer which have led to important biologic therapies for melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Includes new chapters on the clinical approach to surgical conditions of the skin and soft tissue tumors.
- Offers online access to 375 additional figures, plus an online multiple-choice test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
- Contains new clinical and histologic images for new entities and surgical procedures, for a total of over 550 high-quality, full-color images.
- Provides extensive coverage of differential diagnostic considerations and their separation from the main diagnostic entities under consideration.
- Includes an extensively updated reference list that provides up-to-date source materials for a more in-depth study of recent advances.