“A concise, well-written, and well-illustrated overview of the topic of cosmetic dermatology that will prove useful to all physicians who care for cosmetic patients.”―Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery reviewing the First Edition
The bestselling dermatology resource―updated to reflect the latest skin care procedures and treatments
Baumann’s Cosmetic Dermatology covers the entire gamut of dermatology―with essential information about the anatomy and physiology of skin and skin conditions. Comprehensive and engagingly written, this updated text addresses the latest medications, cosmeceuticals, and procedures. Grounded in an evidence-based, clinically-relevant approach and featuring 400+ full-color images, this is an indispensable resource for everyday practice.
- Guidance on the efficacy of over-the-counter and prescription skin care products
- Step-by-step review of must-know procedures
- NEW: The latest drugs and topical agents, including retinoids, moisturizing agents, antioxidants, depigmenting agents, vitamins, and herbals
- NEW: The newest laser treatments, pulsed light techniques, varicose veins, and cosmeceuticals
- 400+ full-color photos and illustrations