Hundreds of durable high-yield flashcards provide the authoritative, need-to-know information you need to ace the ABIM exam
Covering board exam topics on cardiovascular medicine, Ace of Hearts: Flash Cards for Cardiovascular Board Review provides exam strategies, test-taking tips, and access to educational podcasts. Containing 250 cards, it provides reviews of all topics appearing on the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) cardiology exam, including the fundamentals of valvular disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and cardiomyopathies, arrhythmias, hypertension, vascular diseases, congenital heart disease, and pericardial disease. Ace of Hearts: Flash Cards for Cardiovascular Board Review is perfect for quick, on-the-go review, as well as a more in-depth refresher for practicing cardiologists, and can replace in-person review courses that cost thousands.
- High-Yield Clinical Pearls
- Evidence-based, including ACC/AHA Guidelines
- Includes podcasts to consider on-the-go studying
- Free content updates available on AccessCardiology
- Pre-punched holes enable readers to remove cards and create customized study decks
- Podcasts available on AccessCardiology, iTunes, Google, Spotify, and other platforms