Urgent Care Dermatology: Symptom-Based Diagnosis, by Drs. James E. Fitzpatrick, Whitney A. High, and Lamar Kyle, helps you quickly identify skin conditions and provide necessary treatment at the point of care. Concise, to-the-point text is highlighted by more than 1,000 high-quality photographs – all conveniently organized by lesion appearance – making this resource ideal for first-line clinicians to quickly identify and treat dermatologic conditions.
- Appearance-based format
- designed for non-specialists who diagnose and treat skin conditions, such as family practice physicians, urgent care providers, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Organized by presentation (scaly lesions, blisters, etc.), with a full chapter on treatment pearls that offers expert advice pertaining to diagnosis and treatment.
- Richly illustrated with more than 1,000 full-color clinical examples of lesions you’re likely to see.
- Each topic is covered in a two-page spread for quick reference – text on the left and images on the right.
- Up-to-date coverage of morbilliform eruptions, scaly papular lesions, dermatitis (eczematoid reactions), and abscesses, as well as a timely chapter on cutaneous diseases of travelers organized by global region.